Sublimation print is used for branding products that have a special coating on them or fabrics suitable for the sublimation process. A transfer is produced by printing sublimation ink onto transfer paper and then heat pressing it onto the product.
- Sublimation ink is actually a dye so there is no ink build-up on the finished print and it looks like part of the product.
- Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as spot colour branding.
- Can print variable data including individual names.
- Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
- The branding can bleed off some products.
- Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
- Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic silver and gold.
- When printing large images some minor imperfections may appear in the print or around the edges of it. These are unavoidable.
Artwork Requirements - Artwork should be supplied in vector or bitmap format.
If you have any further questions, please contact Progress Printing. We specialise in the design, production and distribution of high quality branded marketing and communications collateral.
Phone: 02 6895 3833 Freecall: 1800 656 328
Email: [email protected]