Printing uses a silicone pad to transfer an image to a product from a laser etched printing plate. It is one of the most popular and affordable ways of branding promotional products due to its ability to reproduce images on uneven or curved products and print multiple colours in a single pass.
- Ideal for printing on curved or uneven products.
- Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured products.
- Metallic gold and silver is available.
- Halftones cannot be consistently reproduced.
- The size of branding areas is limited on curved surfaces.
- Unable to print variable data.
- Close PMS matches are more difficult on darker products and will only be approximate.
- Minor print distortion may occur on uneven or curved surfaces.
- Pad print inks require a curing period before the product can be shipped.
- A set up charge is required for each colour to be printed.
If you have any further questions, please contact Progress Printing. We specialise in the design, production and distribution of high quality branded marketing and communications collateral.
Phone: 02 6895 3833 Freecall: 1800 656 328
Email: [email protected]