This production method is used for printing media such as paper, vinyl and magnetic material used in the manufacture of labels, badges and fridge magnets etc.
- Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as spot colour branding.
- Can print variable data including individual names.
- Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
- Can be cut to special shapes.
- The branding can bleed off the edges of the product.
- Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
- Metallic gold and silver colours are not available.
Artwork Requirements - Artwork should be supplied in vector or bitmap format. A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.
If you have any further questions, please contact Progress Printing. We specialise in the design, production and distribution of high quality branded marketing and communications collateral.
Phone: 02 6895 3833 Freecall: 1800 656 328
Email: [email protected]