Laser engraving produces a permanent natural finish using a laser to mark the product. Different materials produce different effects when engraved so to avoid uncertainty pre-production samples are recommended.
- Higher perceived value than other forms of branding.
- The branding becomes part of the surface and is permanent.
- Gives a similar finish to etching on glassware at a much lower cost.
- Can mark curved or uneven products.
- Can produce variable data including individual names.
- The product can be shipped as soon as marking is finished
- The size of branding areas is limited on curved surfaces.
- Fine detail can be lost on smaller products like pens.
Artwork Requirements - Artwork should be supplied in vector format.
If you have any further questions, please contact Progress Printing. We specialise in the design, production and distribution of high quality branded marketing and communications collateral.
Phone: 02 6895 3833 Freecall: 1800 656 328