Imitation etch is a special pad printing ink used for producing an etch like effect on glass products.
- Much lower cost than real etching.
- Can brand curved or uneven products.
- Produces a subtle, high perceived value finish that looks like etching.
- Halftones cannot be consistently reproduced.
- The size of branding areas is limited on curved surfaces.
- Minor print distortion may occur on uneven or curved surfaces.
- Requires a curing period before the product can be shipped.
- Unable to print variable data.
Artwork Requirements - Artwork should be supplied in vector format.
If you have any further questions, please contact Progress Printing. We specialise in the design, production and distribution of high quality branded marketing and communications collateral.
Phone: 02 6895 3833 Freecall: 1800 656 328